Mountain Bike Trails
Go with the flow! WinMan currently has 21 miles of machine-built flow and cross country trails (and growing!).
The majority of our trails are designed for all levels of riders with features that can be safely navigated by novice riders or ridden aggressively by advanced riders.
More technical features, located to the side of the main trails, keep advanced riders entertained and give novice riders the opportunity to improve their skills when they feel they are ready.
To learn more the summer trails at WinMan, we encourage you to check out our article: 9 Thing to Know Before Visiting WinMan this Summer
Here is what was completed during the 2022 build season:
- Reversing Bridge Trail into a downhill and adding multiple wooden features to have this trail truly live up to its name - COMPLETED
- NEW Build of Rear Hub Return - COMPLETED
- NEW Build of Front Hub Return - COMPLETED
- Continued improvements to our hub design - COMPLETED
- Finish the end of Roller Creek and WinMan One - COMPLETED
- Incorporate the bridge (that one near Twins you always were curious about) into Red Trail - COMPLETED
- New downhill trail with large jumps and tabletops near Send It - Under construction
First time to WinMan? Looking for a new route to mix things up? Here are some of our favorite routes to taken when we ride @ WinMan Trails.
Beginner Route - 2.7 Miles
Scout Trail then WinMan One
Flowy Fun - 6.6 Miles
WinMan One to Flowage to WinMan One up to the Front Hub (#10) and continue on WinMan One to the Chalet. Then Earn It to Roller Creek.
A Bit More Technical - 6.5 Miles
WinMan One to Flowage to Lake Trail. Continue on Flowage to WinMan One to Jump Line then up to the Front Hub (#10). Red Trail back to the Chalet. Then Earn It to Bridge Trail.
Rear Hub Session - 9.0 Miles
Earn It to Roller Creek to the Bottom Bracket (#25). Then Rear Hub Return to Gene Machine to the LAMBO Spur. Then Rear Hub Return to Perimeter to Roller Creek back to the Chalet.
A Little Bit of Everything - 13.4 Miles
WinMan One to Flowage to Perimeter to Gene Machine to Perimeter. Then Rear Hub Return to LAMBO Spur to Roller Creek back to the Chalet. Then Earn It to Send It and Earn It to Twins.