Fundraising Campaign Update
Goal: Raise $500,000 with the promise to deliver an even better trail experience for our visitors, no matter which seasons you visit.
So how’s it going...
WE DID IT!
Delivering on Campaign Promises
expanded trails & improved Quality
- 3.95 mi. new MTB Trails
- 3.25k new Ski Trails
- 1 mile new Snowshoe Trails
- 1 mile new Fat Tire Trails
- 3.6 mi. rebuilt MTB Trails
- 8 sections of rebuilt Ski Trails
- Dozens of new MTB features system wide
refined trail system & signage
- New system wide signage and wayfinding
- Hub design concept for improved navigation and more customized and unique route options
- Improved maps and kiosk messaging
improved maintenance & grooming
- Soucy tracks for improved ski trail grooming
- Full-time employee hired to expand capacity of grooming and building
- Multiple large equipment investments for enhanced trail building
gathering spaces & trailhead
- WinMan Park including shaded seating, stone seating area, hammocks and so much more
- Multiple enhancements and additions to the Chalet for winter users
- Warming Hut on ski trails
- Expanded parking at both trailheads
- Papoose Trailhead redesign and start of WinMan Campground
opportunities for all
- Beginner Ski Trail and Practice Loop Ski Trail
- Expanded Scout Trail
- Air Mail, Red Trail and Bridge Trail enhancements for advanced riders
- Skate only advanced ski trail
- Skills Park and Pump Track redesign
- Sledding hill and nature playspace developed
What's Left to Do?
- Beginning investments in gravel roads, parking, utilities and infrastructure for Papoose Trailhead development. More information and opportunities to help with this next major project at WinMan coming soon.
- Develop shaded seating areas and more amenities at the primary Hubs on the trail system.
- Continued landscaping and hardscaping in WinMan Park.
- And of course...MORE TRAILS!
We truly appreciate everyone’s support and dedication to WinMan Trails.
As you would expect, we’re not done yet.
We will further develop as a non-profit and as a trail system so we can continue to grow, maintain and enhance our year-round trail system.
Stay tuned for what’s in store for 2024!
Additional Resources and Information
Slideshow of Results
Shareable slideshow of the results of our Fundraising Campaign.
Story of WinMan
Simply described, "this was a family project that got way out of control." Learn about the history of WinMan Trails and how we got to where we are today.
Want to know why we love it here?
Original Two Pager of Campaign Highlights
Quick and easy way to share the goals of our campaign with friends and family.